Dashboard | +Follow
Like A Paradise
i know you are better than me
Wednesday 31 July 2013 • 19:50 • 0 comments

In The Name of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful,

Something happen.I don't know what happen to my heart and feeling.Something like depressed,down and I don't know why.I know you are much better than me.But,I must feel Grateful and Syukr to Allah for giving me everything.O' Allah,I don't want to stepback at my shoulder's friend.She or might he was a good person.I always pray for his or her victory.I know that he or she can be the best for his or her good and own life.

And I know Allah never want to burden me.Thanks for making me like this.Maybe you want to motivate me as I know that I were trying to be an excellent person.Inshaa Allah.I don't want you to hate me.I want you to love me.Sincerely.Yes.I hope you can realize your dream.No.Our dream.Our dream to see Ummah will unity for one more day.Ummah will lead this world.For one chance,I want you to know that I love you very much as your friend.Thanks for everything.

xoxo, The Shining Star



About Me

Hadfina Sarfina | SPM candidate | Wanna be the best among the best | Try not feel regret or might sad | Try to be a solehah person



« Go back to entries
« Look her profile
« Anything here

Music Of Me


[!] IMPORTANT [!]


Back to past



Credits


Template : Aulia Septiya
Edited : YOUR NAME
Helped : Ayem, AskarrPink, Ziera
Header & Cursor : Ziera
Background : Qihah
Font : Google